USE OF FACILITIES
We are delighted to make our facilities available to our members for life cycle events and celebrations, including Bar/Bat Mitzvah, bris, baby namings, and wedding services. Please contact our Facilities Manager, Terry Schirok at 212-535-8008 x227 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an event or for additional information.
AVAILABLE ROOMS• Davis Auditorium – 54’ x 38’, carpeted
Maximum seated – no dancing - 140
Maximum seated – with dance floor (15’ x 15’) - 110
• Raisler Room – 47’ x 38’, wooden floor
Maximum seated - 110
The Temple requires that members renting the facilities hire a professional caterer and that the caterer provide staff for the event.
The Temple does not require strict adherence to kosher dietary laws. However, we do not permit any pork or shellfish products to be served or the mixing of meat and dairy.
• Kiddush Lunch (2 hours) $900
• Full Daytime Party $1,400 for Davis Auditorium + $300 for Raisler Room (if desired)
• Full Evening Party $2,300
• $350 Use of Facilities fee
Please note that although membership is required to use one of our celebration spaces for a catered event, non-members may arrange for a baby naming during one of our regularly scheduled services through the Clergy Office.
• The Sanctuary may be used by members at no fee (if the building is open).
• The Chapel may be used by non-members for a fee. Please contact the Clergy Office.