Our Israel Engagement Committee
Join the Shaaray Tefila Israel Engagement Committee!
The Israel Engagement Committee encourages and promotes congregational involvement with Israel as a means of expressing our Jewish heritage and identity and supporting the State of Israel as a safe and secure Jewish State.
We do this by . . .
- Encouraging and training congregants to be informed and effective advocates for Israel's right to exist as a safe and secure Jewish State;
- Promoting activities that enhance the congregation's new partnership with Kehilat Ohel Avraham in Haifa;
- Supporting Progressive Judaism in Israel;
- Coordinating activities with other congregations; and
- Planning Israel-focused programs and events at Shaaray Tefila
We welcome new members and hope that you will join us.
For more information on the Israel Engagement Committee, please contact the Hope Chernak at HChernak@tstnyc.org.